Please Note and read carefully:
- The onus is on you, the applicant, to prove beyond a shadow of doubt your eligibility for membership.
- Completion of this form does not automatically qualify you as a member of 32 Battalion Veterans’ Association.
- A thorough vetting process using the information provided on this form will enable us to determine if you qualify to become a member of 32 Battalion Veterans’ Association.
- Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 applies and you need to give us permission to verify your application, this is done when you sign your application for membership to 32 Battalion Veterans’ Association.
- We will consult Military Records available to us, the provision of false information may result in your details being published within the Military Veterans’ Organisations Social Media as being a “Wannabe”!
- Please type legibly and clear.
Qualifying Criteria: On strength duty at 32 Battalion for a period equal to or exceeding (≥) 120 Calendar days.
If your membership is approved, then the following will apply, and you agree to that by token of the same signature applied to this application form:
As a Member of the 32 Battalion Veterans’ Association, I undertake to adhere to the following Code of Honour:-
- To behave in a dignified manner at all times when in the dress of the Association, or when otherwise present at functions of, or representing the Association.
- To show respect and courtesy towards fellow Members, Friends and Guests of the Association, and to represent-atives or personnel of other organisations, or members of the public, when meeting them under the auspices of the Association.
- To display loyalty towards the Association, and towards the Members and Friends of the Association, at all times.
- To respect, abide by and uphold the rules, regulations, conventions and traditions of the Association at all times.
- To subscribe to our Credo: Honesty, Loyalty and Justice.
- Honesty: truthfulness, sincerity and freedom from deceit or fraud
- Loyalty: implies a faithfulness that is steadfast in the face of any temptation to renounce, desert, or betray
- Justice: fair or just treatment
Como membro da Associação de Veteranos do 32 Batalhão, comprometo-me a aderir ao seguinte Código de Honra:
- Comportar de forma digna em todos os momentos, quando no vestido da Associação, ou quando de outra forma presente nas funções ou representando a Associação.
- Mostrar respeito e cortesia com os colegas, amigos e convidados da Associação e com representantes ou fun-cionários de outras organizações, ou membros do público, quando os encontrarem sob os auspícios da Asso-ciação.
- Mostrar a lealdade em relação à Associação, e para os Membros e Amigos da Associação, em todos os momen-tos.
- Respeitar, respeitar e manter as regras, regulamentos, convenções e tradições da Associação em todos os mo-mentos.
- Para assinar o Credo: Honestidade, Lealdade e Justiça.
- Honestidade: Veracidade, sinceridade e liberdade de engano ou fraude
- Lealdade: Implica uma fidelidade firme em face de qualquer tentação de renunciar, desertar ou trair
- Justiça: Tratamento justo ou justo
32 BATTALION VETERANS’ ASSOCIATION
Membership Application Form
I hereby declare and agree:
- The below information provided by me is truthful and correct in all respects.
- I was on strength at 32 Battalion during the period indicated and, in the role, indicated.
- I acknowledge and agree that my information will be shared with 32 Battalion Veterans’ and/or other Military Veterans’ Organisations to verify my claim to membership of 32 Battalion Veterans’ Association. (Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013)
- I accept that any provision of false information may result in my details being published within the Military Veterans’ Organisations Social Media as being a “Wannabe”!